Terrorist Jersey Cow troublemakers and other farm stuff


As usual my Terrorist jersey troublemaker was outside deciding what she could wreck at 6 a.m the other morning. She tried targeting my car and got told off. One thing Terrorist knows and that's the sound of her surrogate parent's voice when 'mum' is annoyed with said Bovine adoptee. I wouldn't be without her for all her troublemaking ways. So there's another photo to add into the album I guess. Terrorist trying to look innocent after she's been wrecking a fruit tree.

And here's my photo of the day.I caught this spectacular display a couple of nights back. We've been having huge anvil clouds rolling in most days and thankfully they've come with a wee bit of rain to help ease the dryness of Summer. So far we've been blessed with fairly moderate weather instead of dry withering drought for months on end. I'm enjoying it!

And last but not least, I'm trying to do one drawing in my visual diary a week. This is my latest result. The kitten is one we had back in 2009. We named her Yowie. She was so beautiful and lovable. Sadly at five months old we lost her to the road. It's nice to be able to draw her portrait without shedding tears anymore. And finally below is one I did in December but didn't get around to photographing the final result. Hope you like them.






Comments

  1. The sunset is beautiful and I love your drawings, Liz. They are really, really good. And as always, your cow is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts