A feeble attempt to give me a case of the guilts


A rather patchy looking (my youngest child Michelle had been brushing out all the loose hair in said jersey cow's coat) Terrorist showed up and decided she should attempt to step up to come inside the house! She was firmly denied any access, reminded by me that cows do not belong inside my house thank you VERY much! I was slimed by her sandpaper tongue yuk.

After she was given her marching orders, the Terrorist nuisance decided to stand for a while and sulk. I'll be glad when the fencing is finished, so I don't get any more unwanted visits by said troublemaker for a while any way.

Oh dear with a look like that, it's definitely designed to make one feel utterly guilty.! No thanks I don't need a house cow. Not again - ever.

Comments

Popular Posts