Looking back a little....









I just realised it's been almost a year since Sasquatch was taken tragically from us and two years since Yowie was also taken tragically on our rather dangerous road. We're still missing both of them.

It's been too quiet without my best buddy Sasquatch to make my life a little more painful with his claws in my head each morning. He's missed still. Since then sadly Maggie May, Feather and the rest of the chooks bar The Individual have all but ended. We're down to just Edward our old horse, Simon the Village Idiot Dog, the two girlie cats Dream and Emerald, River and The Terrorist and last but not least The Individual with her strange odd ways. So I figured I'd put up some our photos we've taken nothing in order just random pics of the past few years. Some are still here and some have gone.

Comments

Popular Posts