One of my little Spring Reminders

Portrait of a Beef Cross Calf

I've had an idea of creating some rural themed artworks for cards. I'd value your opinions on this. This is the first one of perhaps a series?

Other than that things have been going here at the farm. Finally I have a garden the cows can't break into and neither can the two remaining chickens we have here. I'm missing Maggie and her antics things are just that bit quieter and less crazy. BUT The Terrorist has made up for that with her naughty escapes just to come and see her 'mummy' at 4 am in the morning.

Meantime I saw The Carpet today while I was up taking care of my Mum. He's woollier,fatter and over at Terry's place munching away on the new grass. One day I guess we might catch that crazy sheep. Mayhem still going on so I'm trying to blog where I can,

Love to all
Liz and the girls

Comments

  1. Liz this is wonderful! I always wanted to do the terrorist - I started one in watercolor but it was a failure and I never tried again - this is inspirational -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen The Terrorist would be honoured. She's gorgeous and still so little. I love your work and have really enjoyed your blog. I have lots of photos and you know you have free rein to help yourself. Good luck I think you'll do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cards are a wonderful idea! You have such great critters to work from. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts