Why I need to hide under a rock..day...in....day ..out..day ..in ...day...out


Hmmmmm..........................


Pot Bellied Terrorist still dreams of living in hooman's house


..and dreams.....


and spots hooman with the camera hiding in the grass

Where is my bread Hooman...let me in your kitchen..


I still don't want to be a cow....
it's cold out here in this paddock aww please let me in




Evil Maggie Chicken rulez this patch


Who is first......


I spy with my beady chicken eye something beginning with..food


I will now destroy this innocent (mouldy) Tomato! Watch me work!

Demise of a Banana Republic by Poultry?


Evil chicken plans demise of innocent bug


Center of Op-Shop Box Universe Gravity Cat


The rooster down the road made sure a
photo was taken before
dawn rise



Painter Cat sleeps on her creative genius?


Is that.....your ham sandwich I can see there?
Just ...look away while I swipe it right out from under your nose


Loud dog in Close up


Oh please.....


There was no camera flash loud dog!


Photogenic Loud Dog in Black and White


Loud Dog with colourful smile?


Hmmmm........she's still planning

And they wonder why I am hiding under a rock? With this lot I get no peace arrgghhh!!!!! I think my rock needs fertiliser.....not chickens!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!

HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!!! AND I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD LAUGH
love from Liz and the Mad Bush Farm Crew (plus 71,000,000 possums)

Comments

  1. LOL the pickenators and the cows are enjoying the small bits of sunshine we had...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts