I hate calves and roads!


One of those days the other day. Wake up get the kids ready for school. The kids get on the bus and all is well...not. Inaya comes screaming back into the house that two of our calves are on the road???? WHAT! How in heck did they little toads get out onto the road I roared stomping on my leaky gumboots watching helplessly as the bus drives away with Inaya back on it and me left on my won to somehow figure just how the heck I am going to get two little calves who were now headed for other places back onto the farm. Found out how they got out. The escape route has since been fixed. Meantime after helplessly trying to get people to slow down a nice guys in a ute kindly gave me a hand and helped me herd the little bovine monsters back into the paddock. They looked very pleased with themselves did these little sods - just like their father did after he got to have a few heifers along with four other bulls. Like father like sons...grrrr. They shall not escape my evil clutches again....and above is the cause of their escape. Stream had decided a fence wasn't going to get between her and the grass on the other side. She's since found out the hard way now an electric wire has replaced her favourite pushing spot. Grrrrrr again.

Comments

  1. Don't you hate it when that happens? by the looks of that photo butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr tell me about it! That was Stream one of the calves mother. She's a pain in the rear and loves to break fences...grrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these the calves you want me to have a wise giraffe word with? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Raph yes I think those naughty calves could do with a good stern talking to from a very wise giraffe like you. They were very naughty indeed. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts