Spotted around the Garden



While I'm working on the huge number of photos I took yesterday...I found these images I took earlier this year. The first one is the introduced Song Thrush and the other which wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get a really decent shot is of a New Zealand Kingfisher sitting on the flax flowers. We have so many different bird species around the farm here. I'm still trying to photograph them all but I need one of those big fancy cameras the wildlife photographers have to get decent images.

Comments

  1. I tried to get a shot of a kingfisher down by the motorcycle club last week but I couldn't get close enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! We will keep on dreaming for one of those camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need a conspiracy to get ourselves some free fancy cameras!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts