My Three Beautiful Daughters


This was a photo my younger sister took of my three lovely girls and my gorgeous nephew Malachi in 2006. My eldest is Bronny and this shot was taken at her 21st Birthday held at one of my elder sisters places. Bronny has done so well. She went to San Diego University last year on an echange programme and topped her semester in her Psychology major. She has just completed her honours this year and will start her PHD in Psychology. I have amazing kids. My nephew Malachi is currently over in Japan with his Mum lucky them!!!!

Comments

  1. Awwww your girls are so beautiful! You must be a proud mom! Girls are so much fun to dress up arent they??? Love the bay sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are lovely too!! Rhar bay is a lovely place in summer. It was winter I think and windy when I drew that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Girl isn't she. All grown up and now she's 23! I feel...old
    I just looked at my comment before yours...I meant Mathesons Bay not whatever that was I typed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, its nice to see some more of your family, its amazing how kids get around these days isn't it. Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bob, Yes they do. Twelve and a bit years gap between the oldest and the next one down..I feel..ooold

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts