Winter is over finally






Just a quick update. I haven't had a chance lately to do any blogging or visit anyone's blogs. So I have a few to catch up on. Calving time is now almost over for our dairy farmers here save for the odd late heifer or two. I have loads of news to share so once I have a chance I'll do an update.

On a sadder note Maggie May our little black hen was put down yesterday after our dog mauled her.

Things here on the farm are at a turning point. The girls are doing okay we've had our challenges there. Inaya is doing calf club again this year but Michelle has decided not to.

Hope you enjoy the photos in the interim.

Love to all from Liz and the girls and the Mad Bush Farm crew

Comments

  1. Thank you for the photos of so many friendly faces! Glad to hear news from the farm and look forward to more to come. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and I hope Inaya has fun at calf club again while Michelle enjoys whatever she chooses :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts