Perhaps it was a bad idea?

Comments

  1. Wonderful picture, if ever "A picture is worth a thousand words." This is it. I laughed until I cried ! Thanks, for cheering me up. I have not seen the sun since last Sunday and it is gloomy around here !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is hilarious Leslie. I had to put it up I was laughing that much. The look in the cats eyes says it all.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,

    What a great shot! And truly a funny expression on the kitty's face. Hahaha. He's probably thinking "the things I have to put up with." Haha.

    I enjoyed this one so much.

    Christmas Hugs,

    Renie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renie,

    This one made me laugh so much I just had to post it up. He looks really annoyed. I wouldn't want to be in his bad books.LOL!!!

    Big Christmas Hug to you too Renie
    Liz

    PS I'm in another blogger account at the moment. Have way too many ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts