Recipe for Marinated Raw Fish
I love Raw Fish. It's been a while since I have made any. Here's the recipe - believe me once you try it you won't be able to get enough of it!!!!
Marinated Raw Fish
- 500 g white fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon , sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 400 ml Coconut Cream (You can get it a tin at
- Cut fish into cubed pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt then lemon juice.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight or
until fish whitens, stirring occasionally.
- Put in onion, coconut cream, tomatoes and
cucumber, and garnish with 1/2 lemon slices.
- Serve chilled.