Silhouette of Cat


The cat replied "Although you abound in specious apologies, I shall not remain supperless";
and he made a meal of him. - Aesop



Our lungs are strong
when we wail
with the first knives of dawn

- Laila Akhyaliyya



Being so...*creative* I have decided to post up my latest composition titled 'Silhouette of Cat' Now please be so kind as to leave me with the millions I will make from my latest masterpiece. Reality is I took the pictures in the local takeaway shop which has a really cool name. The Sitting Duck and it has pictures of ducks in deck chairs with bullet holes in the walls above their heads. I'll get some photos next time I drop in there.

Comments

  1. I have, somewhere, a copy of that print. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TEL/1182~Sitting-Duck-Posters.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts