Photo Essay - Farm Cats










Comments

  1. Awwwww.
    Pretty puddy tats and pusskins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne.LOL. Yeah they are cute and causing me loads of trouble.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you need to put LOLcats captions on all of those.

    Awwwwww, agreed!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer captions like Hooman will payz for dayz and dayz and dayz?LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww dey cute! btw I've decided to keep my tudor house blog, what you been up to lately? Haven't heard or seen ya...you still busy with the drains?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy

    Busy with the farm, drains and everything else. Have to get it done before the weather turns bad so I've been really really busy. Sorry I haven't been around. Tine just doesn't seem to be my friend at the moment. I'll ring you and catch up

    Take care
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What delightful photos and cats! I like the first photo best, it's got such symmetry and comical cuteness too! Almost like a mirror image and yet they're different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo's - I still prefer pigs however! I hope you get some of our rain, I never really think of NZ having drought it always looks so green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Guys

    Raph - I like that first shot as well. Trouble double those two and great value.

    Martin - Believe me we do get drought in New Zealand. Last year they had a bad one in the Waikato area which is normally green. No it turned dustbowl brown and all the hay ended up going down there including the 100 bales I had ordered and only ended up with 30 for the whole of winter. Bad news. I like pigs as well. Intelligent and hate to say it delicious. Thanks for dropping over.

    Take care guys
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts