Miracles do happen after all and I have a huge smile on my face


Right now I am smiling. For two long weeks I have been hunting high and low for two small but very important pieces of paper. Birth Certificates and could I find them? NO! So I ordered some new ones. They never arrived. Postal service are still searching for them. Doesn't matter now Inaya and I both had the strong feeling we had turned our entire house into a replica of a nuclear strike zone for - really nothing. but in process some things we had been looking for have now been found. Now I can sort out things. Great ! Little please to the powers that be-paid off. Anyway that is a huge relief and I found my little friend here. He's a little Rwandan Mountain Gorilla. I did him about five years ago - for practice. Glad I did.

Comments

  1. Good news, that -- I have been concerned. I'll remain concerned until I hear from you, though, my friend. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ice you will hear from me sooner now rather than later. Just got too wound up about that problem to focus properly. Bad move that lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, no worries, and no pressures. I know what it's like to get really fixed on something of major anxiety importance-like. Just don't forget -- this townie's on the other end of a call on the A.G. Bell machine, okay? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not forgetting and I am a lot better tonight. Just been sorting some of the nuclear site out I have here (what a bomb site!!!) I'll be on the bell device tmrw. Have to find a Basement cat now.LOL..Seriously I should know better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA! I'm so glad you found what you needed! I was worried too! I know how it is to NEDED something like that! What a relief huh? Now you can smile and not worry! And finding this little guy...what a treasure! This is so awesome! I am trying to figure out why in the heck your not doing art full time! You are so good that I'm left speechless this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rae I would love to do art full time and somehow I have the feeling that is now going to happen. As soon as things are finalised I'll talk to you about Etsy. Gotta take that final step but I will have to knuckle down and paint or draw a few more and each one takes a few full days to do. I'm a lot happier thank goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts