A favourite landmark and usual rural insanity

Not too much to say at the moment. When I have more to write I'll bore you with my prattling about whatever comes to mind. Rain, rain and yet..yes you guessed it more rain, It's made things a bit wet around the place. Nothing new and the mud is coming back including into the house because I had to run to the phone with my muddy gumboots on (idiot!), and forgot I had them on. Then, there's the other bit involving me feeding the old man at the door because I don't want to have to stand out in the rain to keep Ranger from stealing the feed bucket and eating Ed's feed. We'll talk about that one another blog post away. I have a cow sleeping in the back yard. An idiot dog snoring in his kennel and out in the dark somewhere are five horses staring at me back. Madness is something that here is completely normal. And the photo? That's our local mountain Pukearoa and I like it a lot.  I got this shot from the rugby field down at the Maungaturoto Country Club grounds. Great place and we're very lucky to have it here in the rural way beyond.

Comments

Popular Posts