Last post for this blog we're moving

Well time to end the Mad Bush Farm blog. Took a lot of soul searching but my girls have grown up. Most of the animals now have gone and I've run out of stories to tell at least for a while. I'll be concentrating on sorting out the start of what I hope will become a sustainable permaculture based market garden. I've started a new blog that no doubt will have more failures than triumphs my land is that challenging to deal with. So here's to a new start. My wings have been rather clipped financially but you'll be amazed what you can utilise with absolutely little or no funds and still eat.

You can find me in the future from 2017 on at The Life & Times of the Mad Bush Farmer

Happy 2017 and I hope everyone has a great new year.
Liz

Comments

  1. adding you to my blog links, will follow you there kinda sad about this, it's been an institution almost for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about deleting it but it's there as a happy reminder of the great times with the kids and the animals. Don't worry the new one will still have the same insane humour mixed in with the new adventures of the Mad Bush Farmer. LOL

      Delete
  2. Sorry to see you go, but good to know you're not really going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll still be around Stuart just shifting blog locations. This was always my family/farm blog but now the kids have grown up. One is leaving next week and we're trying a new venture.

      Delete
  3. Oh! Haven't logged in for ages and it is over!! Thank you for your contribution to my family history journey. I made some great connections with people. Not sure how to contact them now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts